20. HEATHER NAUERT (FNC) -- Fox really shines in the eye candy department in their use of multi-talented reporters who can both read the news and also file a report from the field or behind a desk. One such lady, Ms. Nauert has been with FNC for the better part of a decade. After "The Big Show" was canceled, her role appeared to be in flux. However, she continues to work steadily on the air with politically themed news and programming. Heather has a definite sophisticated look that is sexy.
19. NICOLE LAPIN (CNN) -- This 24 year old is by far the youngest entry on the list. Apparently she is used on both CNN and HLN, though I really don't see very much of her on the air. If we did see more, rest assured her spot would be way higher! And that's a shame because Nicole literally has movie star good looks.
18. REBECCA GOMEZ (FNC) -- Fox certainly likes to add a little Latina flavor to the usual mix of blondes and I definitely appreciate that. Rebecca Gomez has been on FNC forever in various roles, but is mostly used as a business reporter. She is likely featured prominently on the Fox Business Network as well.
17. CHRISTI PAUL (HLN) -- For so long Headline News was known for non-flashy reporting from such bores as Lynn Russell and Chuck Roberts. And if you stuck around long enough, you'd see the exact same broadcast in a mere 30 minutes. These days they've completely changed their look for the better. It might be slightly harder to get the weather, but at least you get to look at ladies like Christi Paul.
16. JENNA LEE (FNC) -- With the sagging economy, Jenna has increasingly been used in business reports aired on FNC throughout the day. And she is definitely a rising star. I think she also works for the upstart Fox Business Network. Neil Cavuto wisely sees how she fits the Fox News blonde babe image to perfection. Also doesn't the name just role off your tongue so perfectly?
15. MARIA BARTIROMO (CNBC) -- Maria is the famous "Money Honey" who has appeared in many photo shoots for men's magazines like Maxim and FHM. Amazing, the 41 year old has now been a staple on CNBC since 1993. And her reports are still very pleasing to watch. Bartiromo really seems to know her stuff and has always been used extensively by her network.
14. SUSAN HENDRICKS (HLN) -- Much like Christi Paul, Ms. Hendricks is one of the new faces on the new HLN. She anchors a substantial amount of both weekday and weekend programming from the news desk. And I sure wish I had bumped into her eating lunch at the CNN Center during my years in Atlanta. This New Jersey native reminds me a lot of Martha MacCallum. And as you shall soon see, that's a good thing!
13. ERIN BURNETT (CNBC) -- In my opinion, this is the ultimate business babe on CNBC. Through Bartiromo gets more publicity and is also extremely pleasing on the eyes, I really like looking at Erin Burnett during her shows. In typical CNBC style, she's on the air a lot and that's just fine with me.
12. NORAH O'DONNELL (MSNBC) -- One of the few with eye candy left at MSNBC. Norah actually does a decent job on their political coverage. She appears to be a real DC insider with only a slight left bias. On MSNBC that practically makes her the equal of Rush Limbaugh. I like when she interviews the political panel featuring my man Pat Buchanan. Also have to note that she has very pretty, big eyes.
11. AINSLEY EARHARDT (FNC) -- This South Carolina beauty just missed cracking the top ten. She's newer to Fox and handles most of the primetime news updates. I really appreciate seeing her in that role instead of Harris Faulkner or Laurie Dhue. I've also seen her on Sean Hannity's weekend show. What an improvement on Alan Colmes!
10. KYRA PHILLIPS (CNN) -- She's one of my all-time favorites so has to be included on this list, even if Mother Nature has aided her fall in recent years. Kyra has been the afternoon face of CNN for a long time now. One of the cutest things about the 40 year-old Southern Californian is how she feels the journalistic need to get out from behind the desk occasionally to prove she's still a legitimate reporter. For exmaple, Kyra was embedded with US troops during the Iraqi War and is frequently sent by CNN into hurricanes zones. She takes a more casual look for these appearances and I like that sometimes.
I also like when her hair is a little shorter and especially when she wears her glasses. Ms. Phillips made headlines when she accidentally spoke live on-the-air during a bathroom break a few years ago. She used the opportunity to trash her sister-in-law to millions around the world while peeing. Major bonus points for that kind of cattiness!
9. KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE (FNC) -- I was shocked to learn that this former prosecutor was once married to San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsome. Isn't he gay? Wow! Not surprisingly, the couple didn't last and Guilfoyle is remarried. I suppose Newsome is so solidly metro-sexual that he can use his open-mindedness to score hot chicks. But Kim Guilfoyle? It doesn't make sense. Perhaps her tv conservatism is thus a reaction to the mistake that was bliss with Gavin Newsom?
Regardless, Fox News uses her mostly on the weekends talking legal issues and hosting a show called "The Lineup." Hopefully, she has no ambitions for Geraldo Rivera. That might be the only thing more depressing than Newsome actually! The 39 year-old half Puerto Rican comes across as intelligent and passionate. She almost seems to carry herself with an upper class personality, which is very sexy in her case. And she's got a good body with great legs that she isn't shy about showing off.
8. MARTHA MacCALLUM (FNC) -- Surprisingly, there aren't as many blondes in the top 10 as I would have expected. That must be cable news' preference because it doesn't accurately reflect my own. Perhaps the American audience subconsciously takes a blonde less seriously when they are reading off the Tele-Prompter.
However, Martha MacCallum has always represented her demographic well. I've been a fan of hers since she did mornings on CNBC earlier in the decade. And though she's starting to get a little older, she's still got an awesome figure and (unlike some) she seems to enjoy dressing to flaunt it. Sometimes a guy can just tell. And good for her! Too bad Fox News insists on pairing their female talent with tools like Trace Gallagher.
7. CONTESSA BREWER (MSNBC) -- I couldn't leave MSNBC under-represented. It's a shame they've seem to taken the T&A out of news coverage. This channel once featured a lineup of hotties like Melissa Stark, Chris Jansing, and Amy Robach. Now it focuses more on the likes of Andrea Mitchell. Definitely our loss there!
But I still like Contessa. Her face is a little weird sometimes and I wish she would lose the big, baggy outfits and show some more leg. But the 33 year-old dark brunette from Maine is really good at making all kinds of cute expressions. And I love her voice. At times she appears not to be the brightest bulb either, but it's done in a very attractive way. So that's a positive too. Contessa does MSNBC proud during her daily 5 or 6 hours on the air!
6. CAMPBELL BROWN (CNN) -- I've been a fan of this Louisiana belle since her NBC Today Show days. Her hire is testament to the effort CNN is making to steal the T&A thunder from competitor Fox News. They recently gave her the 8:00pm timeslot right before Larry King, which is basically the kiss of death for one's career (Connie Chung, Aaron Brown, Paula Zahn, et al). Unfortunately for her, it seems when you fail here, you are banished from tv. That's too bad because I'd miss Ms. Brown.
Campbell has an excellent smile and a nice tv glow. I know it's a cliche, but it's actually not always true with these babes -- just check out your local tv nightly news. At the age of 40, Ms. Brown is definitely aging gracefully and even comes across fairly open-minded to me. I was impressed by her recent impassioned pleas to stop treating Sarah Palin in a sexist manner. Yes, I do like that aggressive side sometimes.
5. ERICA HILL (CNN) -- Erica has been a major part of the beautification of Headline News that has occurred in the past few years. For far too long, cable news out of Atlanta on HLN was dominated by deep-voiced dudes like Chuck Roberts. Then Ms. Hill began to appear in the evenings on Headline News and started to capture viewers' attention. CNN then wisely gave her double duty as the news update babe during Anderson Cooper's show. With all the playful banter between the pair on the air, I sure hope Anderson may be playing off camera as well (although internet rumors suggest he may play for the other team).
Erica is one of the younger entries on this list at only 31 years old. She's right in her prime -- especially when she wears her glasses. In 2006 she even made People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People. Sadly, it was recently announced that Erica Hill would be taking a job with the big boys at CBS News.
4. JULIE BANDERAS (FNC) -- Julie might have earned an even higher spot on the list if she were used more often by Fox News. She's appeared on their late night comedy show Red Eye and otherwise works the news desk on the weekends. There she is sadly often book ended by some tool dude. What a waste! If I were running the show, I would put Julie Banderas in the weekday midday spot in place of the dry Jane Skinner.
Julie has an amazing smile, her hair is always flawless, and she literally looks like a model to me. Her Latina flavor (of Colombian descent) is much appreciated on mainstream cable news. One can only watch Telemundo so much -- especially when he doesn't understand Spanish! Ms. Banderas is 33 and would appear to be a rising star at Fox. She just announced that she is engaged. Hopefully she does not let a happy family life get in the way of superficial television news beauty!
3. ROBIN MEADE (HLN) -- There is a subtle break in the list here. The top 3 on my list are simply in a class of their own and merit two pictures each. Coming in third is Robin Meade from Headline News' morning show "Morning Express with Robin Meade." HLN made a VERY wise decision in giving Robin Meade the anchor desk for their morning show -- solo. It makes their network so very watchable, especially in that I no longer care for FNC's "Fox and Friends" and MSNBC's Mika Brzizinski wouldn't crack the top 1000.
Robin Meade is a very pleasant sight to wake up to, even if only on the tv screen. Not surprisingly, this 39 year old beauty was Miss Ohio in 1992 and was a top ten finalist in the Miss America pageant. Earning even more credibility, she was once voted "Sexiest News Anchor" by Playboy Magazine. You can't argue with that folks!
2. KIRAN CHETRY (CNN)-- The CNN family acquits itself well in edging rival Fox News with 5 total babes landing in the top 10. Chetry is the tie-breaker too, as she moved from Fox to CNN in 2007. This was a devastating blow to FNC and a loss right wingers will mourn for some time. Kiran Chetry was seemingly groomed to become a Fox star and take the place of aging morning show host E.D. Hill. But instead that job went to Gretchen Carlson, who would only crack this list were it expanded to a top 100. Spurned by Fox, Ms. Chetry wasted no time in bolting to CNN. She now hosts their morning show "American Morning" with news veteran John Roberts. So far Kiran has literally sparkled in this new role.
Her name and slightly exotic looks come from her partial Nepalese ancestry. Sweet. In 2006 Maxim Magazine ranked her as America's Top Female Sexiest News Anchor. Take that Katie Couric! Chetry is 33 years-old and seemingly loves to dress sharp. Thankfully, she rarely covers up her amazing legs. A nice feature of the CNN show is that she's not stuck behind a news desk constantly. The camera often approaches from all different angles and thus we lucky viewers get to see Kiran Chetry from all different angles!
1. MEGYN KELLY (FNC) -- It was really tough to decide between Megyn Kelly and Kiran Chetry. In terms of looks alone, I might have gone with Chetry. She is a bit younger and has to be given edge in terms of dressing sexy. But for the total package, I'm going to have to make Megyn Kelly the winner. Firstly, I like the quirky spelling of her first name. Totally superficial here, folks. Then you have to admire just how "elegant" that Ms. Kelly looks every single show. Hair, makeup, dress -- Megyn Kelly never has a bad day.
Then there's the figure. She looks kind of petite with not too many curves. However, it suits her figure and her face just perfectly. Kelly may dress slightly more conservative than the others at the top of this list. However, only Megyn Kelly has that little firecracker right-wing personality too that adds so much. Quite simply, she looks like she'd be great in bed -- and I don't mean in terms of watching cable tv news from bed either!